Columbus Aeronauts Hot Air Balloon Promotions invites you to view Central Ohio as you’ve never seen before! Get carried away in a Hot Air Balloon adventure, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Our sunrise flights and evening flights are scheduled seven days a week, 365 days a year, weather permitting. We always like to meet one hour prior to sunrise and one hour prior to launch time for evening flights. From our planned meeting spot we will either launcg from the planned meeting spot or we will travel to a near by launch site. Based on the wind direction for that scheduled day. Columbus Aeronauts has many launch sites around Central Ohio, but mainly in the North, Northwest, West and South Western ends of Columbus and Central Ohio. Once we decide on the launch site. The balloon's set up and inflation takes about 20 minutes and then we are airborne.
The flight is approximately one hour and we will ascend anywhere from tree tops to several thousand feet. Once you’re airborne your pilot will point out the spectacular sites for that area, from flying over the beautiful Central Ohio countryside, to a beautiful water flight over several bodies of water around Columbus, like Alum Creek in the Lewis Center and Polaris area, Hoover Dam Reservior in the Westerville area and the Scioto River in the Dublin, Powell, Shawnee Hills and Delaware areas. No matter where you fly with Columbus Aeronauts, Central Ohio has absolutely no shortage of beautiful views and scenery from up above.
Columbus Aeronauts...Helping You Build Memories that last a Lifetime!
If you want to plan an unforgettable experience to share with someone special, there is nothing quite as romantic as a balloon flight over the scenic countryside of Central Ohio. The anticipation of the ride builds until the moment your balloon lifts off, and then you will ascend into the heavens together. The magnificent views can be absolutely breathtaking. Our sunrise flights have been described as beautiful and inspiring. Regardless of your flight time, the experience is certain to be memorable.
Call or email
Columbus Aeronauts today at 1-614-699-1492
to arrange your balloon experience.
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT STEP ?
1. You can select and reserve date and time (sunrise or sunset) that works for your schedule, based on availability.
2. This will be a shared ride. You will be with other passengers (New friends).
3. You will be in the air 50 to 60 minutes. (Most flights are 60 minutes or just over)
4. Opportunity to purchase edited video of your ride, provided via YouTube link and USB Drive. Please ask in advance, so we bring the equipment.
5. Ceremonial toast after the flight, non alcoholic available.
Weight restrictions do apply!
Payment methods include:
We make all of our reservations over the telephone and accept payment by credit card (Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express)
CASH or CHECK. Reservations are held for seven days until payment is received. Sometimes certificates can be delivered if it is convenient for everybody.
NOTE: All flights are subject to current weather conditions
Why Fly with Us ?
- Unlike most ride companies we specialize in small groups - Only two to four passengers per balloon. This provides our passengers a personalized experience that is not attainable with 8 to 12 people in a basket.
- All equipment is rigorously maintained to FAA required standards and inspected every 100 hours.
- We are fully licensed and insured and our pilots are all Experienced Commercial FAA certified.